The motto of the Order is “He who loaves knowledge loves discipline”. Keeping this motto in mind, the fathers have established educational institutions, especially all over North India. They are also engaged in humanitarian works, non-formal education, catering to the spiritual needs of the people.
The primary objective of St. Francis Academy is to educate boys and girls who will be responsible citizens of our country. This can be achieved by their all-round growth.
This institution aims at:
1. Integral growth of the students with special emphasis on religious values, moral character and self-discipline.
2. Preparing young students for life through knowledge and experience of the transcendent, cultural and religious tolerance, eco-sensitivity, intellectual development and responsible citizenship
3. Promoting the welfare of the nation by inculcating the true spirit of the Constitution of India
4. Facilitating active learning, making it creative and joyful.
5. Enabling the children to think, reason out and make decisions. Applying academic knowledge to life-situations.
To instil love and appreciation for our country and her heritage.